CONTACT US: 415-218-8141

In order to cope with difficult family legal situations, you will need to contact an attorney who practices family law. We are able to help you with these complex legal matters.

Custody and Parenting Visitation

Unmarried and married individuals can petition for their children’s custody or parenting visitation in your state. With an attorney, you can mediate to decide who will have custody of minor children as well as how much visitation time the noncustodial parent will have.

Child Support

A parent raising a child/children alone can seek child support from the noncustodial parent to help pay for their basic living expenses and medical care. Child support is paid by the other married/unmarried parent, and the courts have a standard amount that is determined by their state.

Spousal Support

When you are seeking spousal support after your divorce, you need a family law attorney who can help you collect alimony. You must prove you contributed enough time and effort into the marriage, making you eligible for spousal support while you seek financial independence.


You should seek legal advice when you are filing for a divorce in order to complete the correct paperwork. The dissolution of a marriage requires the division of assets and providing financially for dependents. To make the process easier, you must have the proper advice from an attorney.


The primary reason for establishing the paternity of a child is to help with the decisions concerning financial support or custody. When the parents of a child are not married, the courts require the correct documentation concerning paternity before enforcing child support payments.


An attorney can help you complete necessary paperwork for adoptions that occur within families, including grandparents or other relatives. Your lawyer can also assist with the adoptions of unrelated children from the United States or foreign countries.

We have family law attorneys you can trust. Our expertise and experience can help you have the most successful case possible. Call us today.